Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 31: Dirty Rubbed Salmon...

Do you dare to get dirty? If you do, you’ve gotta be prepared to rub it, and rub it good, until it’s covered and ready to heat up. You’re going to want to taste this one, because everyone who’s tried it have begged for more. Yup, they can’t get enough of this one...

All kidding aside, this salmon dish is actually famous in my circle of friends. I made it up on the spot, and I haven’t changed it since. It’s one of my sure fire successes that didn’t need modification.

Consider this testimonial from one Daniel Blaustein (Ph.D. - Department of Romance and Latin American Studies, at the University of Jerusalem) who was there at it’s inception. He said:

“Your salmon was not just a salmon. It wasn't either 'the' salmon. It was the Gates of Heaven. It was fucking Redemption. It was the Second and definitive Coming of the Lord ("coming" in the broadest sense of the verb). And I know, I do perfectly know what I am talking about because during the last 15 years I've been living in this humble mansion located just 10 minutes walking away from the Via Dolorosa and the Holy Sepulchre, where He (i.e., your Salmon) performed the first Ascension to the Skies almost 2,000 years ago. Amen.”

With recommendations like that, you want to try it now, don’t you?

No comments: