Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 85: Rice Omelette...


Wow!  85!!  Only fifteen more recipes to go and I’ll have created 100 unique recipes of my own!  I’ve been cooking a long time, if only I’d have started this long ago and I would have something like 500 or more!

At any rate, I thought I’d continue with my breakfast kick, before I get back to more stir-fries and desert (keep watch, because this week I have a desert that will heat things up so much your clothes will likely burn off!).

Today it’s the rice omelette.  I first came up with this one years ago, and it started because I had leftovers that I had to do something with.  This was the result.  By chance I had created one of my favorite breakfast dishes, and it doesn’t hurt that it’s easy to make, cheap and fast.

Enjoy...

No comments: